Are you unable to get started or take action?
Do you feel held back by an emotion (such as fear) or a behavior (such as procrastination)?
Does your life seem limited because you don’t feel good enough at something?
Do you have difficulty making decisions?
Are you tired of self-sabotage or procrastination?
Do you want to overcome negative self-talk or limiting thinking and beliefs?
Are you eager to better cope with stress, anxiety, obsessive thinking, or feeling overwhelmed or out of control?
There’s a lot of life coaching out there these days. Coaching at The Thinkery is specialized. Elizabeth provides cognitive behavioral coaching to help you overcome thinking, emotions, and behaviors that are holding you back from accomplishing your goals or fulfilling your purpose. Here’s what you can expect:
- Better understanding of how the mind works and how you can train and direct your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors
- Awareness of your thought patterns, mindsets, perspectives, perceptions, and cognitive distortions
- Less destructive self talk, limiting thinking and beliefs, and obsessive thinking
- More rational and logical thinking
- Healthier thinking patterns, mindsets, perspectives, and behaviors
- Accomplished goals and fulfilled purpose
Coaching is provided in person (Vancouver, WA, area), by phone, or by video conference.
Book your first session today, and get on the road toward a more thoughtful and fulfilling life!
$25 for one hour of one-on-one coaching
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Wednesday: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Thursday: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM